The last one can be a deal breaker for many who want to buy a car, particularly those with poor credit. And as the end of the year approaches and bargain hunters seek out deals on 2013 cars, the problem becomes acute. CarFinance.com, an online direct lending site, just published its Top Tips for Buying a Car with Less-than-Prime Credit.
1. Be Realistic About What is Affordable – Start with Actual Cost of Ownership!
2. Assess Current Credit Situation – and Improve It
3. Get Financed Online – and Early
4. Understand Trade-In Value
5. Be the Vehicle’s Encyclopedia
6. Ignore the Myths, Listen to the Reality
Click here for the complete explanation of each tip.